Goddess Nectar Refresher
There are few things we love more than a fresh, homemade juice made with high-vibrational ingredients. Inspired by our Honey Dew Youth Nectar, this refresher will invigorate you from the inside out. Combine hydrating cucumber with immune-boosting grapefruit, and you have an antioxidant-rich brew perfect for summertime sipping.
This recipe makes about 8 oz. of juice, but feel free to double or triple it for sharing!
What you’ll need:
Half of a grapefruit
2 fresh, peeled cucumbers
2 tablespoons of raw local honey
One sprig of rosemary
- In a small saucepan, combine equal parts honey and spring water until the honey melts into the water. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Put peeled cucumbers & grapefruit through a juicer.
- Pour mixture over ice into a glass.
- Mix in one tablespoon of honey simple syrup.
- Slice the lime into quarters and squeeze one quarter into the glass.
- Garnish with rosemary.
Pair this refresher with your Honey Dew Youth Nectar.
Treat your face with grace.
We need to treat our delicate facial skin with tenderness and grace. Fresh, real ingredients beautify the skin while sensual aromas ignite the senses. We love Honey Dew for how smooth and hydrated it leaves the skin. It also helps alleviate skin discoloration and dullness. This gorgeous developing fluid will brighten and firm your skin – truly a nectar for a goddess.
Step One / Activate your natural moisture barrier to restore a balanced, resilient skin tone
- Place a small amount of Honey Dew on your fingertips and apply to the face and neck area with light tapping motions. Begin at the forehead and follow the bone structure around the eyes, cheek bones, nose and chin line, finishing at the neck and chest. This lovely tapping motion enhances the performance of your serum and drives the concentrated, vital ingredients deep into the layers of the skin.
Step Two / Firm the skin's natural contours to define facial structure
- Complete the application with a light sweeping, upward motion, as if you are removing dust from your face, to aid in the definition of bone structure.