Yes, the art of gift giving. Shallow? No. Giving gifts is a way to show love and appreciation. Giving gifts spreads joy and is a tangible way to thank someone or let them know you were thinking of them. It is so far from shallow, in fact, it's important. And mastering the art of gift giving will show the people you love that you are thinking of them and that you care. So here are a few tips for giving gifts like a pro.
- Make it personal... but unexpected. In this example, we added a pretty little quartz crystal to the gift. This is because we love and collect crystals and so we want to share that love with our friend. Who doesn't love a sparkling, mystical crystal anyway?
- Add something living. A pretty little cactus, shrub, or flower makes every gift just that much getter. Even if it's just a sprig of Rosemary tied in the bow, if you can add a little green to your gift it becomes a little more special.
- Incorporate scent. Thinking of ways to incorporate each of the five senses will elevate your gift for certain. Throw something in there that smells nice and maybe reminds you of that friend. We have spent many times at the beach with this particular friend and so we included the Lomi Lomi Body Oil because it smells so divinely tropical.
- Include a hand-written note. In this time of text messages and emails, the beauty of the handwritten note can be ignored. When you give a gift, always remember to include a heart-felt message in a hand-written note. The recipient will certainly notice and appreciate your efforts and thoughtfulness.
- Don't forget the details. Think about the types of things your friend likes. For instance, we have noticed lots of white and blue ceramic pots around this friend's house so it was an easy choice to get one that works with what she already has going on, plus, we know for sure she will like it.
There you have it, simple and thoughtful ways to show your loved one that you really care. We also included Honey Bee Revelation Mask and Radiance Enlivening Body Cream, a couple of certain crowd pleasers, in this cute little package of love.
Now go and show your love. XOXO