Good Medicine Beauty Lab
ASHES Reincarnation Cleansing Grains
50+ Trace Mineral Sea Salts, Geranium & Potato Powder
Skin born anew. These lively cleansing grains burst and bubble as they rid the skin of dirt, daily pollution, and bacteria. Activated by fresh water, Ashes warm and tingle as they work their magic to fade age spots, discoloration, and calm redness. Regain the skin's natural elasticity and luminosity, stimulate healing, and reduce inflammation. Like the phoenix from the ashes, your skin is born again.
- Use it with your favorite shampoo to revitalize, heal and nourish your scalp. Pour your normal amount of shampoo into your palm and sprinkle Ashes on top. Add water until you have a wonderful foaming mixture. Wash hair and let mixture rest for a few minutes before rinsing completely.
- Our favorite way to clear age spots and ease redness? Sprinkle a little Ashes over Clarity Awakening Face Cream – add a little water to create a mousse-like face mask. Apply to the entire face and relax for 10 minutes. Rinse completely.
Use Regularly To Help
- Restore skin's natural pH balance
- Plump, brighten and soften the skin
- Remineralize skin for increased hydration
- Diminish age spots and discolorations
- Protect against premature aging and skin damage
- Increase cellular metabolism
- Encourage collagen production
It's Good Medicine
Ashes are symbolic of life reduced to its simplest form — purity — and as such are part of the Sacred Ways of the Native American Cultures. Soaps were first discovered when ashes were combined with oil. Our ashes are a reduced form of potato and other mineralized essences.
How To Indulge
Dust your palms lightly with Ashes, then add water to the hands. As the grains burst and bubble, rub your hands together several times, and, like magic the cleansing powder becomes a silky liquid. A warm, tingling sensation should be expected as the Vitamin C is activated by adding water to the dry powder. If the solution feels sticky, add a little water until it glides smoothly over your skin. Before rinsing away, let it rest on the skin for a moment to complete the cleansing action.
Potato powder*, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid (sugar derived), 50+ trace mineral sea salts, coconut milk*, sugar cane*. Juniper berry EO, lily of the valley attar, cedarwood EO, lime EO, fir EO, geranium EO, vetiver EO.
EO: Essential Oil
Essential Oil Blend
Renews a healthy glow, soothes, restores even tone, exfoliates, treats acne, soothes eczema, boosts skin's immunity, calms, promotes blood circulation, detoxifies, moisturizes, boosts collagen
Protects from free radical damage (antioxidant), boosts collagen, improves elasticity, cleans, mild exfoliation, plumps, treats and clears blemishes, brightens, softens, maintains balanced skin, moisturizing
Brightens, promotes cell turnover, controls overactive oil production
Rich in antioxidants and minerals, soothes dry skin, calms stressed skin, moisturizes, dissolves sebum and releases dead skin cells stuck in pores, assists in maintaining moisture, boosts skin elasticity, helps combat free radicals.
Heals, treats acne, soothes irritated skin, protects, calms, softens
Vegan / Naturally Gluten Free / No Animal Testing / Made In The USA
FOR BEAUTY TIPS & SKINCARE RECIPES VISIT OUR SKIN MOOD GUIDE
Your intuition is what makes Good Medicine truly unique. We understand every woman has different needs. Each Good Medicine product is formulated to be seamlessly fused with another. Combine our formulas to create entirely new products that serve entirely new purposes.
Our skincare collection is formulated with blending in mind. So when you purchase our products, you are actually getting much more than you bargained for.