Good Medicine Beauty Lab
STARRY EYES Brightening Eye Cream
Carrot Seed, Algae Extract & CoQ10
The skin around your eyes is as delicate as a desert flower. Our unique formula warms and tingles as it quickly brightens, hydrates and awakens the eye area. Starry Eyes is packed with vitamins, minerals, humectants, and antioxidants to help repair the skin's natural defense system, boost collagen and protein production, and guard against environmental stress and free radicals. This intense therapy formula provides deep hydration, improved blood circulation, and increased cell reconstruction. Open your eyes to a brighter world.
Use Regularly To Help:
- Reduce dark circles & firm puffy eyes
- Diminish fine lines & wrinkles
- Increase collagen production & elasticity
- Increase longterm tightening of the skin
- Strengthen the skin's connective tissues
- Boost the skin's natural regeneration process
- Protect against environmental damage
FOR BEAUTY TIPS & SKINCARE RECIPES VISIT OUR SKIN MOOD GUIDE
Your intuition is what makes Good Medicine truly unique. We understand every woman has different needs. Each Good Medicine product is formulated to be seamlessly fused with another. Combine our formulas to create entirely new products that serve entirely new purposes.
Our skincare collection is formulated with blending in mind. So when you purchase our products, you are actually getting much more than you bargained for.
IT'S GOOD MEDICINE
APPLICATION IS KEY TO GETTING THE MOST OUT OF STARRY EYES
INTUITIVE BEAUTY BLEND FOR BRIGHT, BEAUTIFUL EYES
- For intensive, night-time, under eye circle treatment, apply a drop of Electric Sky on your fingertips and gently pat it into the skin surrounding your eyes. Follow with Starry Eyes to seal in the power of ozone and regenerate the eye area while you sleep.
- To maintain bright, clear under eyes, add a drop or two of Electric Sky to your Starry Eyes on your fingertips and gently blend before tapping the mixture into the skin surrounding your eyes. This treatment quickly awakens the entire eye area and is the perfect way to start your day.