Want glowing skin? Of course you do. That's why we put together this simple DIY for you. Your skin will feel and look incredible when you use this DIY Lomi Lomi Sugar Scrub. Experience the nourishment of avocado oil, kukui nut oil and olive oil. Then let the scent of magnolia and coconut transport you to paradise. Lomi Lomi does a remarkable job of moisturizing your skin without leaving it feeling greasy. The more you use it, the more you will notice the healthy glow.
- Add five pumps of Lomi Lomi Lucious Body Oil to a small bowl.
- Add three tablespoons of organic coconut sugar.
- Mix well with small spoon.
- In the shower, place a small amount of the sugar scrub mixture in your hand and rub your hands together.
- Start at your feet and work your way up, gently exfoliating the skin as you go, always massaging towards your heart.
- Pay close attention to rough areas, like the soles of your feet, knees, elbows, and hands.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Pat dry.
- Follow with a light layer of Lomi Lomi, Radiance Enlivening Body Cream or Indigo Restoring Body Cream.
Applying the scrub before you shower and allowing the warm water to help the oils penetrate deeper into your skin, enhances the hydrating power of Lomi Lomi. No need to wash with soap, it works as an oil cleanse for your entire body.
With love, from the desert wilds. XOXO