It's no secret that life on earth actually depends on bees. Bees are a force of nature and so it follows that the nectar they create is deeply nutritious on all levels. Honey, is obviously delicious, but it has so many benefits beyond sweetening your tea.
Here at the lab, we have a deep love for the bees and for the honey they make. You might be surprised at how many of our formulas contain wild honey. Our Honey Bee Revelation Mask is certainly the most obvious. It's bursting with wild honey goodness but also contains apple pectin, juniper berries, desert sage, and aloe vera. As well as nourishing essential oils like frankincense, myrrh, and amber. Together, these powerful ingredients create an incredibly hydrating mask... like really... you will feel the hydration and say to yourself... "This is incredible!"
Before You Mask
- Cleanse. Use either Rain or Ashes to cleanse your face. [ How to cleanse with Rain / How to cleanse with Ashes ]. You may also choose to use Sand to cleanse and exfoliate if needed. We recommend using Sand about 2-3 times per week.
- Follow your cleansing with a toner like Breeze or Purity. Toners are important to signal to your skin to stop releasing and to get ready to receive. [ Why Your Skin Loves a Toner ].
Applying Your Mask
- Using the tips of your fingers, or a mask brush, gently apply to your face and neck. Tip: pull your hair back and consider using a head band.
- We love using this mask before a shower or in a bath, that way you don't have to worry about it getting in your hair and you're more likely to apply it to the neck and chest.
- Allow Honey Bee to work its magic for up to 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a clean, dry cloth.
After Your Mask
- You many want to apply a little more toner (follow your intuition).
- Follow your mask with Honey Dew Youth Serum and/or Electric Sky Universal Elixir. If you like using both, we recommend applying Honey Dew first, followed by Electric Sky.
- Moisturize with Clarity. Consider blending Electric Sky and Clarity.
- Finish with applying Starry Eyes Brightening Eye Cream. [ Why Starry Eyes is the Best Eye Cream You will Ever Use ]
Did you feel Honey Bee seep deeply into your skin? Did you inhale the sweet fragrance of the mystical bee's hard work while you relaxed and let the antibacterial, hydrating, and soothing properties of Honey Bee do its work? Did you see and feel an actual difference after you rinsed your face and marvel at the improvement?
We thought so.
From our desert home to yours. XOXO